Constant torque helps reduce utility bills, while delivering consistent warmth.
- 95% AFUE efficiency rating means you can save energy even during the coldest winter months
- ENERGY STAR® certification means you could be eligible for money-saving rebates
- Constant torque motor delivers consistent airflow for steadier temperatures and increased energy efficiency
- Two-stage operation adjusts heat output based on indoor and outdoor temperatures to optimize comfort and energy usage
- Robust aluminized steel heat exchanger is crimped, not welded, for increased durability and safety when burners are ignited
- 10-year limited warranty on parts and a limited lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger (with registration) offer added peace of mind*